This Page

has been moved to new address

December - Dejá Vu a Month in Review

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Pretty Handy Girl: December - Dejá Vu a Month in Review

Friday, December 31, 2010

December - Dejá Vu a Month in Review

Wham! This year has flown by so fast, it feels like I've been shot out of a cannon. December was a quick flash of light. As a courtesy to those of us that rarely have enough time to read all the fabulous blogs on a regular basis, I have for you a review of all the posts at Pretty Handy Girl in December.



















And that finishes up December of 2010! I hope you all have a wonderfully Happy New Year.
I look forward to sharing some more DIY empowerment with you in 2011!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At December 31, 2010 at 10:45 PM , Anonymous Christine said...

I love the bench best!

 
At December 31, 2010 at 10:54 PM , Blogger Funky Junk Interiors said...

Great month you've had here! I especially enjoyed the signage around that sink repair. LOL!!! Way to GO! Ever try and repair sinks in an RV?!? Oh my gosh... what a nightmare. :)

Donna

 
At January 2, 2011 at 5:17 PM , Blogger home.garden.living said...

I just found your blog and took a look around. So far I love it and just had to follow. I really liked your gift wrapping ideas for Christmas.

Have a Happy New Year!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home