This Page

has been moved to new address

November - Dejá Vu a Month in Review

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Pretty Handy Girl: November - Dejá Vu a Month in Review

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

November - Dejá Vu a Month in Review

As a courtesy to any of you busy people out there (What?! There are busy people at this time of year? REALLY?!), I have a wrap up of all the posts here at Pretty Handy Girl for this month.

Create Your Own Storage Bin








 








That pretty much wraps up all of November. I'm looking forward to December and all the projects I have to share with you. I hope you will join me.

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

At November 30, 2010 at 1:47 PM , Blogger Megan // Honey We're Home said...

What a great idea Brittany! I really loved your feather wreath and you boy is darling!

 
At November 30, 2010 at 3:10 PM , Anonymous Irina@CanDoGal said...

I'm so glad I found your blog! I want to be just like you, and do all these things around my house, big or small. We just moved in to our new house a couple of months ago, and have a TON of projects lined up, and you are giving me an avalanche of ideas. Thanks for the inspiration, and I'll definitely be checking back to see what you're up to.

 
At November 30, 2010 at 3:15 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Alright that is it, how can I NOT give you the my Martha Stewart on Steroids award.

You are project insane and I absolutely love it. I will email you the html, keep at it girl.

 
At November 30, 2010 at 3:15 PM , Blogger Ocean Breezes and Country Sneezes said...

So many pretty things! So glad I stopped by today, haven't been here in a while! I love the wreath with the feathers, just beautiful! Thanks for the wonderful ideas!

 
At November 30, 2010 at 4:50 PM , Blogger Filipa Sompy said...

Lots of creative ideas! Thank you for sharing! :)
I want to invite you to join my giveaway - http://soscraft.blogspot.com

Best regards,
-Sompy

 
At December 1, 2010 at 10:36 AM , Blogger Kitchen-Dreams said...

oh my goodness! i'm happy to have just found your blog. what a treasure chest of ideas!

 
At December 1, 2010 at 11:53 AM , Blogger Paige @ Little Nostalgia said...

Man, I missed like, 90% of those. I must be one of those busy people!

 
At December 1, 2010 at 5:08 PM , Blogger Jenny said...

I love that tin! That is beautiful!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home