This Page

has been moved to new address

Enjoying Summertime - OIB, NC

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Pretty Handy Girl: Enjoying Summertime - OIB, NC

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Enjoying Summertime - OIB, NC

Meeting of the gulls

As we near the end of summer (at what seems like break neck speed), I wanted to stop and remember the lazy days of sleeping in; playing on the beach; napping after an afternoon in the sun; and heading out to the pier for ice cream, glow sticks and picturesque sunsets.


I hope these pictures from our trip to Ocean Isle Beach, NC stir some memories for you.

Crazy clouds


Sun setting on the sound


Dock time


Just out of reach



Don't pinch me




Playing chase


Pier lights beginning to glow


Dusk at the pier

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At August 1, 2010 at 9:23 AM , Blogger Tracy's Trinkets and Treasures said...

Oh how that makes me miss our vacation time on the beach this year. We went to Florida.

 
At August 2, 2010 at 12:03 AM , Blogger Caitlin Campbell said...

Beautiful pictures! I could almost hear the waves breaking as I looked at the photos. Reminds me of many wonderful vacations at Dewey Beach :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home