This Page

has been moved to new address

Walking in a Winter Wonderland

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Pretty Handy Girl: Walking in a Winter Wonderland

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Walking in a Winter Wonderland

Yesterday Raleigh, North Carolina received a surprise visitor, SNOW! We get snow occasionally, but what was forecasted as a slight dusting turn into this:

BlueSkyWhiteTree.jpg

1Window.jpg

FrontDoor.jpg

SnowBlackSky1.jpg

BirdOrb.jpg

SnowBlackSky2.jpg

2LightsinWindow.jpg

RedMapleLeaves.jpg

All photos taken with my Canon Rebel T1i.

Thank you to all the bloggers I polled who highly recommended the camera. 
It really does an amazing job making stunning photos.

HouseFiltered.jpg

Mother nature did such a nice job highlighting our home for the holidays.
(Photoshop filters and feathered selection applied)

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

At December 5, 2010 at 7:42 AM , Blogger Sharon @ Elizabeth & Co. said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Mother nature is the best decorator of all!

 
At December 5, 2010 at 9:41 AM , Blogger Tracy's Trinkets and Treasures said...

I love the home pic. I have the same camera. I have so enjoyed it. I had to take a class to learn how to use it though.

 
At December 5, 2010 at 12:01 PM , Blogger Alida L. said...

I didn't know you were in Raleigh! I went to Meredith, but now I live in Eastern NC. We got about a half inch last night and it was absolutely beautiful! My kiddos were too excited :-)

Great pictures!

 
At December 5, 2010 at 3:20 PM , Blogger Erin @ Two Story Cottage said...

Just a few flurries here in Charlotte. A December snow is pretty exciting! Jealous. :)

 
At December 5, 2010 at 3:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you just made some of the prettiest Christmas cards I've ever seen. Beautiful photography!

 
At December 5, 2010 at 11:38 PM , Blogger Reenie said...

Beautiful photos!!

 
At December 6, 2010 at 7:25 AM , Blogger Erin said...

Great shots, great camera!

 
At December 6, 2010 at 9:35 PM , Blogger Erin said...

We got at least 1-1/2 inches where I am (about 45 min. west of Raleigh) and it couldn't have been lovelier to have a December snow! I also am really digging your photos. I think I'm getting the itch to upgrade from a point-and-shoot to a "real" camera...and the Rebel T1i and T2i are both very enticing.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home